1. PB&J Panini
- 2 slices cinnamon raisin swirl bread
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon red raspberry preserves
- Preheat your panini press* to medium heat.
- Cut the crusts evenly off your two slices of bread.
- Spread the peanut butter evenly on one slice of bread, and the raspberry preserves on the other.
- Assemble your sandwich and put it into the panini press* for 4-5 minutes.
*If you don’t have a panini press, use a pan or skillet to make a Grilled PB&J.
2. Ramen & Cheese
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- Put the cheddar cheese and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Combine with milk in a medium saucepan and cook on medium to low heat until consistent. Keep warm until serving.
- In a separate pan boil ramen noodles. Set aside the included flavor packets.
- Once boiling, drain the noodles and combine with cheese.
3. Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 4 tablespoons guacamole
- Cook the bacon and set it aside on a paper towel to drain.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Then, sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole and bacon.
- Top with the remaining cheese and place the remaining slice of bread on top with the buttered side up.
- Grill over medium heat until the edges of the sandwich are golden brown and the cheese has melted.
4. Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning (or fajita seasoning)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 peppers, red, yellow or green, seeded and thinly sliced
- About 2 cups cheese
- 12 tortillas
- Rice and beans, as side dishes
- Garnish with salsa, sour cream, or fresh guacamole
- Cook the chicken breasts with the seasoning, with the sliced onions and peppers. Cook until chicken is cooked through and peppers and onions are softened.
- Lay out 6 tortillas on baking sheets, add a pinchful of cheese to each tortillas. Spoon the chicken fajita ingredients evenly over each of the tortillas. Add another pinchful of cheese over the chicken fajita mixture. Top with the other 6 tortillas.
- Bake or grill the quesadillas. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, flip and bake another 10 minutes. If grilling, grill over indirect heat for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until tortilla begins to brown. Flip and grill the other side for a few more minutes.
- Cut with pizza cutter into 4 or 6 slices each.
- Prepare rice and beans or other side dish and garnish.
- Serve Chicken Fajita Quesadillas with Rice and Beans.
5. Super Easy Homemade Pizza
- One tortilla
- Spread ketchup evenly over the tortilla.
- Grate cheese (if not factory grated) and sprinkle over the ketchup.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. If you have one of those microwaves that can nuke a city, you might wanna go for about 20.
- Check occasionally to make sure it isn’t burning. The cheese should still be in it’s little grated strips, just spread out more and bubbling slightly.